Let your unaccompanied kids be in the right hands with JetBlue!
Would you like to send your unaccompanied child on a trip with JetBlue? You can willingly choose JetBlue Unaccompanied minor travel. And send your kids onboard without worrying.
JetBlue Airways has always been the talk of the town. However, not every passenger knows its perks. Some people directly compare the airline to other major airlines.
Yet, there’s always a difference or two. And to make it true, JetBlue airways provide this incredible service for unaccompanied kids. Customers can book flights for their underage kids to fly along with JetBlue. And the airline will promise to take good care of them.
Besides, JetBlue Unaccompanied minor Policy is so standard that it can offer you exciting benefits. Also, you can compare its benefits with other major carriers if you like, and you’ll still find JetBlue to be better.
Can a minor fly alone on JetBlue?
There are many reasons why children travel alone, from visiting parents to summer vacation with grandparents. Although many children find flying very exciting, parents still care about their children’s health and well-being.
Also, All major airlines have rules regarding unaccompanied minors, so does JetBlue. Although the situation varies. You can visit the unaccompanied minors JetBlue section and know their child safety policy.
Now, read on to know more about JetBlue’s UNMR travel rules!
What is JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Travel Policy?
Here are a few travel rules for JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor travel which you have to follow:
- Children aged 5 to 13 can travel on JetBlue Booking as an unaccompanied minors.
- Passengers 14 and older are not minors but are entitled to assistance from JetBlue staff when needed, similar to these unaccompanied minors.
- Passengers under five must be accompanied by someone 14 or older.
- When booking your child with JetBlue, please indicate that they are an unaccompanied minor.
- You need to pay $150 one way as JetBlue unaccompanied minor fee for booking your children’s flights.
- Also, you must provide the full name, address, and phone number of the person who will pick up the child.
- This information should exactly match the government-issued ID of the responsible adult.
- Also, you must fill out the UNMR form available online prior to travel.
- Fill in the name of the pick-up person according to the name on the valid ID.
- Photo ID is mandatory.
- Additionally, UNMR services are only available on direct flights. You will sit in the back of the plane.
What documents does a child need to travel without parents?
If your unaccompanied child is traveling with JetBlue, you must fill out the JetBlue unaccompanied minor travel form to continue. This form is mandatory to be filled out, and you may complete it before traveling. Furthermore, for each flight, you need to fill it separately.
Besides, you must bring this form with you along with the valid photo ID proofs and other related documents for your minors. Also, the name and surname must be the same as in the identification documents. Read on to know the pickup and drop-off details.
What are the pick-up and Drop instructions?
- When picking up and dropping off UMNR, both parties will need a photo ID. UMNR will not be accepted without a photo ID of the legal guardian.
- The age limit for adults receiving UMNR is 18. You must have a valid ID and be listed in the pick-up/pick-up information.
- Gate passes are issued at TSA discretion and security advice. They are not guaranteed. You can check availability at the JetBlue ticket counter at the airport.
- Check your airport information board for drop-off and pick-up locations.
Finally, you can even visit the official site of JetBlue Booking to know more about this policy.
How does a minor fly alone on JetBlue?
Do you now wish to send your unaccompanied minor onboard with JetBlue? Then you may know how you can let him fly on his own with a few easy steps.
- You can fill out the JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Travel form online.
- After that, you can receive all the services starting from the airport, till your child reaches his destination.
- The flight attendant knows every unaccompanied minor on the plane. Suppose multiple children are traveling alone with JetBlue. In that case, they will be sitting together.
- Resultantly, children can be friends, and flight attendants can take a closer look at all of them if necessary.
- The serving flight attendants will also ensure that your children travel without worrying and feel important.
- For an international flight, you must give your child instructions on some of the onboard conduct in advance.
If you wish, you can call JetBlue unaccompanied minor phone number and get assistance from the airline experts for help. The agents will provide you with every possible detail you need without any delay.
What services will JetBlue offer at the airport?
There are various services the unaccompanied minors will enjoy even at the airport. So, let’s take a look and find out:
- Most airports allow parents or guardians to accompany young children to the gate, but policies vary by airport.
- You must purchase a boarding pass at the JetBlue counter to escort your child through Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security. This is mandatory for unaccompanied minor flights JetBlue.
- If possible, keep other children at home as the pass is only valid for one person.
- Please allow another 30 minutes to complete the form at the airport.
- Offer your child something to eat before the flight and encourage them to go to the bathroom before the flight.
- Also, ensure that your child is not carrying any dangerous or restricted item. This is to minimize the concern of safety.
- The agency’s website lists the latest TSA regulations. Provide your mobile number to the gate staff before leaving the airport. If, for any reason, the plane is instructed to return to the airport, you must pick up your child.
How to fill JetBlue Unaccompanied Minor Form?
You must know by now that booking unaccompanied minor travel is not a difficult task. However, there are things mandatory that one must follow. And one such part of booking is filling out JetBlue’s Unaccompanied Minor Travel form.
Note that you must have three copies of the form and take all of them with you when going to the airport. Here’s how you can fill out the form.
- Firstly, open the official website of JetBlue to download the Unaccompanied minor travel form.
- After that, you can print it out and start filling in the information.
- Begin with the details of your Minars. One person can book a maximum of three minors per booking.
- So, you can provide the full name, age, seat booked, languages spoken, and allergies or conditions, if any.
- After that, you must enter your child’s flight information. So, enter the flight number, Departure, destination, date of travel, and special service request in this section.
- Now move on to provide the information about the guardian at the Departure Airport.
- Enter his name, address, city, state, country, and contact information.
- Also, include the signature, and do not forget to provide a valid photo ID proof at the airport.
- Next, you need to provide the same entries for Arrival city guardian for the pick up of your child.
- Finally, sign the legal declaration section and continue to take this along when going to the airport.
Now, you know every bit of the details about sending your unaccompanied children via air travel on JetBlue. So, if you need, you can connect with an airline expert and know more about the service. However, if they aren’t available, you can also choose to connect with one of our agents at our office via the given phone numbers.