Are you planning to fly with a car seat on the plane? Have you booked flights with JetBlue and need to know about the JetBlue booster seat? Well, there are plenty of things to know about booster seats; however, it’s still better.
Moreover, your child can fly on the booster seat as long as they are big enough to fly. Hence, you need to learn that JetBlue Booster is one of the best options they have offered so far. And parents travelling with their little ones can use that for their flying comfort.
The JetBlue Booster seat is meant for infants or much older kids so that they can fly without any discomfort and stay calm onboard. But to get the options for sure, JetBlue Airways recommends that you must book earlier.
What is JetBlue Booster Seat Policy?
Though you get to know that JetBlue Airways offers Booster seats to provide convenience onboard, you still have much to learn. Besides, it is one of the major airlines in the industry. You must be aware of the JetBlue booster seat policy. These may help you out to book a flight and enjoy your time while you are on a flight.
Here are the terms and conditions that you must know about having a JetBlue Booster Seat:
- Suppose you are taking lap infants to travel with you, and they are three days or older up to at most two years old. In that case, you will not have to pay a fee or charge and take them for free with your JetBlue booking.
- Parents have to submit their age proof, like their birth certificate, passport, etc.
- The car seats or strollers do not count under the checked luggage or your carry-on luggage permissions at all. So, you need to inform the airline while you reach the airport at their ticket counters.
- Besides, if you are flying with an infant, you get the option to choose the JetBlue booster seat. Plus, you can purchase it for your infant as long as you have a suitable device for child restraint that can keep you safe.
- If your child is under eight years, they must get a booster seat to ensure safety. Besides, these children below eight must have reached 4’99’ inches in height, and you can secure them using this seat. You can contact the JetBlue airlines Espanol team if you need to know more about the airline’s policy for infant seats.
Can I Take Along a Booster Seat Onboard with JetBlue Airways?
No, passengers can not bring Booster seats onboard for their infants. This is usually because, with these new upgrades, the parents can get some upgraded lap-shoulder belts. Besides, it’s much more beneficial for infants.
Furthermore, you can even choose to get an upgrade for your flight or cancel them for a full refund on JetBlue if you are eligible. JetBlue’s refund policy will help you decide how much compensation you get.
Although let’s assume you wish to know some more details about the booster seats on JetBlue, you can speak to their agents. The airline agents are available 24/7 and will help you out with booking the booster seats on the flights.
Moreover, suppose that you leave something onboard while flying onboard, like your child’s favourite toy or a picture that’s important to you. In that case, you can simply contact JetBlue lost and found department for detailed knowledge about how to find it. And the airline agents may ensure that you get it back.
See More Related Blog: