Do you want to travel abroad with family or friends and spend their holidays in your favorite places? JetBlue Airways offers you group travel of 10 or more people on the same plane. People have little time to travel in their busy schedules and only a few people can afford to travel by major airlines. Whenever we plan an air travel, we don’t want to leave our loved ones. Unlike many other airlines, if you make JetBlue Booking for a group, you can get significant discounts and benefits
Particular Guidelines for group bookings
If you wish to make JetBlue group travel bookings, you must comply with their specific group booking guidelines.
- If you want to book tickets as a family or group, you can choose to make 7 multiple bookings for up to 7 passengers.
- In a JetBlue group booking, at least ten people can travel together. Passengers can maintain their seats by paying $50 for each seat 30 days before the flight.
- Cancellation of group seat reservations will result in the forfeiture of all payments.
- It is recommended that you make a group booking on the same flight on the same day.
- If the customer travels separately from the group, the booking will be treated as a personal JetBlue booking.
- You must pay $50 per person within 14 days of booking to confirm your seat.
- If the group plan is still a temporary trip, please pay the deposit within 7 days of booking.
- The airline will transfer your deposit to the final payment. If the passenger fails to pay before the due date, JetBlue airlines group travel reserves the right to cancel the flight booking.
- Domestic travel can be paid within 30 days before the flight departure, and the final payment for international flights should be paid 60 days before the flight departure.
If necessary, you can directly call JetBlue to contact customer service to make a group reservation. In addition, you can follow your questions in the email sent to JetBlue Airways. It is recommended that you check the airline’s regular quotes and transactions.
Read More: Official JetBlue airlines Wikipedia
What types of groups does JetBlue allow?
JetBlue airlines group travel policy allows a wide array of groups t. These groups include;
Study Travel groups:
Students or scholars can travel on JetBlue Airways. Just like other types of groups, these groups are also eligible for huge allowances.
Families as group:
JetBlue also allows groups of families to fly with them. The condition is that there has to be at least an adult in the family group with many children.
Likewise, a group of church members can fly freely. Please ensure that you follow JetBlue’s booking guidelines.
How do I make a group booking with JetBlue Airways?
- Making a JetBlue group booking is not a difficult task. However, the JetBlue Flights Tickets booking method may vary depending on the number of passengers traveling in a group.
- Passengers can apply for online group bookings by filling in the JetBlue Group Booking Form.
- Firstly, visit the official website of JetBlue Reservations to fill out this basic online form.
- After submitting the form, the customer service staff will review and give feedback.
- Or, you can contact customer service and ask them to book for you.
- You don’t have to provide all the details at once, such as the names of team members.
Passengers are free to dial JetBlue español and speak to an airline agent directly to inquire more about group travel reservations.
- Vacation Packages JetBlue
- JetBlue Airways Mint Upgrade
- JetBlue Airlines Low Fare Calendar
- Student Discounts JetBlue
- JetBlue Itinerary
- JetBlue unaccompanied minor
- Group travel JetBlue
- JetBlue First Class
- JetBlue Cancellation Policy
- Travel Bank JetBlue
- JetBlue refund policy
- JetBlue lost and found
- How much does JetBlue pay for lost baggage
- JetBlue flight change policy
- JetBlue booster Seat
- Call back JetBlue number