Want to know how JetBlue offers a first-class flight experience? Kind of-it’s not a bad choice either. However, if you are willing to book Jetblue seats specifically in their “First Class,” you can book your flight with its premium seats “JetBlue Mint.” Based on the type of flight, JetBlue has other levels of Mint seats on even more upscale. Few Jetblue flights provide Mint Suites, which offer you private suites with sliding doors. And in the even larger Mint Studio, there is enough space for two people. So what is it like to obtain a JetBlue mint upgrade and have a first-class experience? Is JetBlue Mint really worth it? We introduce you in detail in this JetBlue first class guide.
What does the JetBlue Mint seat look like?
When flying in a first-class Jetblue booking, expect a lot of space: you will get a 6-foot 8-inch long fully-flat seat. The seat is even equipped with cushions with adjustable hardness and massage functions. The seats will comprise a 15-inches TV. The TV is completely filled with free movies and shows on-demand, live TV, and other entertainment activities, including meditation and digital newspaper visits.
Mint Seats With a suite
Your Mint seat is actually a complete suite on a few Jetblue flights, which offers a tiltable 17-inch seatback screen, wireless charging function, phone holder, seat power supply, and storage for small items. You will find 24 private suites in the transatlantic version and 16 private suites in the transcontinental version. These suites are placed in a herringbone configuration.
What do you need to know before applying for a JetBlue Mint upgrade?
If you wish to upgrade a JetBlue Mint seat, you must pay a JetBlue mint upgrade fee ranging from US$499 to US$599, depending on your flight type, destination, and route.
If the passenger wants to get more space when upgrading the seat, the upgrade fee is US$15 to US$65 per way, excluding standard flight fees. In addition, you can contact JetBlue Customer Service to learn more about the upgrades and benefits of Jetblue Mint.
Steps to upgrade JetBlue seats
Passengers can follow these steps mentioned below to upgrade their flight to JetBlue mint fare.
- Either dial JetBlue Telefono or navigate the official Jetblue Airlines website and go to their login page.
- Enter the login ID and password associated with your TrueBlue account, and click the login button.
- Now, select the booking you want to upgrade and choose the Mint upgrade button.
- In addition, follow the instructions on the screen to select the desired upgrade and check your eligibility.
- If you meet the conditions, please follow the given instructions & pay for your Mint upgrade through miles or any other means.
- Confirm your upgrade and call JetBlue Telefono for more questions, such as how much to upgrade to mint on JetBlue. The airline agent will help you solve the problem and upgrade the seat on your behalf. You can contact them at any time, and they will help you solve all problems.
Availability of mint fares varies
First of all, don’t expect to find Mint fares on every JetBlue flight; Mint is only available for certain multinational domestic flights and international routes. If you want to travel fast, you must know this fact before using JetBlue how to upgrade to mint and get a higher class seat.
See More: Jetblue Airlines Low Fare Calendar